Adamo advertising is an international online ad network which help advertisers to deliver their message across their constantly expanding publisher network, while on the other side helping publishers to maximize their revenue with premium advertising.
What is good about Adamo
- Advertisers will take advantage of real-time bidding (RTB) platform, which works like Google AdWords, to set your maximum bid, paying the minimum amount required to reach a certain position.
- ADAMO is available 24/7 (except Public Holidays). Dedicated Account Manager after signup
- Advertisers can set up the The Frequency Cap, the Daily budget, Ad Type, CPM bid and targeted Countries, type of campaign such as Mobile or Desktop, OS targeting, Carrier targeting etc.
- Advertisers allowed for payments via PayPal, Paxum and Bank wire. Minimum deposit is 100.
- Publishers can monetizing both web and mobile traffic with 80% revenue share of the amount ADAMO collects from advertisers.
- A pricing structure that charges a fixed fee for 7 days to 30 days for advertising on a specific site, specific geo or global brand exposure.
- Publishers have ability to report a detected malware campaign.
- Accept Adult, Gambling/Entertainment and Streaming sites.
- Offering pay outs via PayPal, Paxum or bank wire using NET-7 and NET-20 minimum payoyt is 100 euro.
What is Bad about Adamo
Use of iframes/HTML is restricted limited to premium ADAMO Advertisers. Before requesting to use such features advertisers should meet some qualifying conditions:
- 6 months of partnership consecutively
- Campaigns consistently meet ADAMO guidelines
- High funding of the account, 10k per month
Available Ad Formats (For Website)
Available Ad Formats (For Mobiles)
Terms for Publishers: Website Approval
In order to maintain the highest-quality service possible with security, to both publishers and advertisers. They have dedicated Account Manager Team for manual approval of each website. Below are the examples of websites that are not accepted at this ad network:
- Websites with material that infringes the rights of others.
- Websites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice
- Websites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity
- Websites that provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on ad banners.
- Websites having too many ads and poor content
- Websites generated through free blogging or free forum platforms
- Websites with reference to illicit practices or shock human dignity.
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete.
Floating Ads, Pop up/Pop under, Standard Banners, Video Ads, Mobile Banners
Net 7, Net 20
PayPal, Wire transfers