CPMbase Review : Online Advertising Network
CPMbase is an online ad network based in Sweden. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Cpmonly ad network. CPMbase review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24-48 hours for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join CPMbase ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, viruses, warez, adware, spyware and malware content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
Note : The sites must receive adequate traffic to get approved.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best features of CPMbase ad network
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Multiple ad formats ( Display, Rich media, video, desktop, mobile and popunder )
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- Blogspot users can’t join this ad network.
- Some publishers shared negative feedback about this ad network.
- Low rates for Asian traffic
They work with major CPM and CPC platforms which include premium advertisers that are paying minimum 0.30 and up to $ 3 per 1000 impressions.
Websites, Apps, Image, Video, Email, Social Media
Affiliate Networks, Auction Based, CPA, CPC/PPC , CPI , CPL, CPM, CPV, Direct Ads
Behavioral, Contextual, Demographic, Geographic, Purchase-based, Re-targeting, Site-Specific
Floating Ads, In-Image Ads, In-Text Ads, Pop up/Pop under, Standard Banners, Video Ads, Link ads, Native Ads, Sponsored Content, Mobile Banners
NET30 / NET60
PayPal, Wire transfers