Joining Adreactor Ad Network: Requirements for publishers
- The website must not host any objectionable content such as pornography, spam, warez, malware, spyware and adware.
- Must not created for the advertising purpose only.
- The publishers should not offer rewards to visitors for clicking or viewing ads.
- Publisher should not use bots, traffic exchanges, proxies and auto refreshing sites to make fake traffic.
- Websites must be having minimum traffic of 100,000 Impressions every Month.
- Sites are allowed having custom domains like .com, .net, .org etc.
- Site with high quality traffic.
This network provides text ads, banner ads and the popup/popunder ads also. Available ad otpions are:
- Banner: 160×600, 300×250, 320×50, 468×60 and 728×90
- PopUp / PopUnder: 720×300, 800×600
- Dynamic Ad Unit, Text Ad Unit
Read: √ How to Make Money from Adsterra
Why you should try Adreactor:
Global coverage, 100% fill rate, Competitive rates, Timely payments, Dedicated support
AdReactor is perfect for entertainment and technology websites. But, it works fine with other niches too. The high rates will be offered to the traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Publishers who have already used this ad network can comment their experiences below.
CPA, CPC/PPC , CPM
In-Text Ads, Pop up/Pop under, Standard Banners
$50 via Paypal, $500 via wire transfer
PayPal, Wire transfers