Affle Review: Headquartered in Singapore, Affle is a Mobile Apps and Ads as a Service (MAAS) platform for publishers and advertisers. Affle was started in 2006, has been a pioneer in the mobile ad technology field and has built scale and intelligence supported by its robust profile data and details about millions of users, which is growing larger and richer by the day.List of the investors in Affle’s include Microsoft, Bennett Coleman Company Limited, D2C (An NTT DoCoMo subsidiary), Itochu, (BCCL) & Centurion Private Equity.
Affle has expertise is into Building, Promoting & Monetizing mobile things, thus is also helping all critical requirements of publishers & advertisers globally. The three main parts of the Affle includes:
1) Mobile App Development Platform
- Focus on building cutting edge user experiences
- Experience of having already built 1000’s of successful mobile apps
- Platform approach to creating cross-platform mobile apps
- Integrated analytics to get consumer behavior and optimize user experience
2) Cross-Screen Ad Network Platform
- Global scale of own inventory thru publisher/developer partnerships
- Rich Media ad authoring integrated on display and social channels
- Pin-pointed targeting and retargeting solutions
- Effective for branding and performance-based campaign
3) Campaign Management, DSP & Attribution platform
- Integrated DSP and Attribution platform
- Awesome dashboard to view and optimize campaign
- Objective based optimizations for programmatic media to get maximum ROI
- Working with top global e-commerce, Telcos, VAS, Agencies and Mobile App companies.
Hope this Affle review will be helpful for both publishers and advertisers. In case you have used it before, please rate it!!! and share your experience with us in the comment section below.
CPA, CPC/PPC , CPI , CPM
Floating Ads, Video Ads, Native Ads, Mobile Banners
Interstitial, Notifications, Offerwall, Social, Text Ads,
PayPal, Payoneer, Wire transfers, Check