Rhythmone is an efficient online marketplace or platform for cross – screen advertising. It uses digital media techniques for publishing the advertisements in various websites. It delivers high – quality advertising services with effective monetization strategies. Rhythmone review each site before approving them.
It gets the advertisements from the advertisers and publishes those advertisements over the websites with the support of the publishers or website owners.
History of Rhythmone:
Rhythmone was launched in 1995 with its headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States. It is a public concern with around 201 to 500 employees approximately. Its CEO (Chief Executive Officer) is S.Brian Mukherjee, who monitors each and every functioning of the site as well as its growth. In 2011, he entered Rhythmone by acquiring a concern called PVMG (Prime Visibility Media Group Inc). ‘Prime visibility media group Inc’ and ‘Perk Inc’ are some of its subsidiary companies.
List of other Executives serving Rhythmone:
- CFO or Chief Financial Officer: Richard O’ Connor, who entered Rhythmone in 2017 holding an experience of around 20 years in finance.
- CBO or Chief Business Officer: Frank Pao, who entered Rhythmone in 2011 holding an experience of around 18 years in executive management.
- CMO or Chief Marketing Officer: Dan Slivjanovski, who entered Rhythmone as its marketing head with an experience of around 20 years in digital marketing.
- CRO or Chief Revenue Officer: Richard Nunn, who joined Rhythmone with an experience of around five years.
- Senior Vice President: Bhaskar Ballapragada, who entered Rhythmone as a supply head with an experience of around 16 years in Engineering and management sector.
Features of Rhythmone:
- It helps in creating a link between the audiences and the advertisers, thereby resulting in an increased ROI rate.
- It is a highly secure and scalable platform so that it ensures safety and security.
- It provides content optimization services with data targeting strategies.
- It completely satisfies the demands and needs of the advertisers as well as the publishers or website owners.
Services offered by Rhythmone to Advertisers:
- It protects advertisers from fraudulence attempts with the help of its unique technology known as Rhythm Guard, thereby providing safety and security.
- It offers creative advertising services to the advertisers.
- Other services of Rhythmone to advertisers include media buying, influence marketing, campaign delivery, cross – screen targeting and quality assurance.
Features offered by Rhythmone to Publishers:
- It helps publishers by offering services like publishing rich media advertisements, video advertisements, social media extensions, distributed content management, etc.
- It offers a special monetization service called SDK to all its publishers.
Good and Bad about Rhythmone:
- Reputed and genuine network
- Responsive ads
- Higher CPM rates
- Publishers have full control on ads.
- Multiple ad formats
- High quality, appealing and engaging inventory
- 100% fill rate
- Timely payments
- Small publishers can’t join this network due to minimum traffic restrictions.
- Payment terms Net 60
- If doesn’t reach $50 in 6 months you may lose your earnings.
- Inactive accounts having less than $5 earning will get terminated.
- Approves only English sites.
- Freeree hosted site on platforms like blogger or tumblr are ineligible.
- No referral program
Hope this Rhythmone review will be helpful for both publishers and advertisers. In case you have already tried it before please share your experience with us in the comment section below.
251 Kearny St 2nd Floor San Francisco, CA 94108
Behavioral, Contextual, Geographic, Re-targeting, Site-Specific
Expandable ads, Full page ads, In video Streaming Ads.
PayPal, Wire transfers